How to take care of your activewear
Here are a few of the secrets that we've learned over the years to keep your kit performing at its best.
- Gentle cold machine wash with your other activewear or with like materials.
- Even better wash them in a separate wash bag
- Turn your tights inside out
- Use mild soap and don’t mix colours or whites with blacks
- Do not soak or use fabric softener or wash with towels
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry in shade
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces
- It can be a good idea to remove the padding in sports bras prior to washing which can help prolong their shape better.