Warranty, Returns and International Shipping.
Warranty and Returns
koko+kind is proud to work with highly experienced and quality manufacturing partners, using premium materials. However, if there is a problem or mistake with your purchase and you are not satisfied with your product please see the warranty information below. The warranty is extended to original owner of the product only, and proof of purchase must be supplied. This excludes international orders.
We trust our products completely, so all our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 3 months from purchase. We are committed to complying with all our obligations under consumer laws. If a product fails due to a major manufacturing fault or material defect, you can ask for a replacement or refund. Or, we will repair it free of charge if that is possible and practical. For a minor fault or defect, we may repair it free of charge, or if it is not practical to repair it, we will replace it or offer a refund at our discretion. In the event we have made an error, we will cover all shipping costs.
Our warranty covers:
- defective stitching;
- defective fabric;
- defective zippers and snaps; and
- flaws in fabric (but not print placement).
Our warranty does not cover:
- normal wear and tear;
- change of mind;
- sale items;
- the natural breakdown beyond the reasonable life of the materials and components (e.g. fading, pilling and shrinkage in certain fabrics) – natural fibres will shrink after washing;
- modifications or alterations (e.g. cutting, stitching and removing parts including the care label);
- damage caused by improper use (e.g. forceful use of snaps);
- improper care and maintenance (i.e. not following our care instructions, exposing to high heat or chemicals);
- snags; or
- improper storage;
- incorrect use of the products;
- not fitting; or
- where the purchase was not made directly from koko+kind or a verified retailer or stockist of our brand (i.e the product was purchased on the second-hand market.)
Prior to use of our products, please carefully read the care and washing instructions.
Returned product must be unused, as new and in the original packaging with any tags still intact. Returns for #fiverfriday, #tennertuesday or SALE items are NOT accepted.
For returns, please contact us at email@example.com attach photos and proof of purchase. A returns address will be provided to you on request, please do not post items back without prior return approval. Please choose carefully and contact us with any queries prior to your purchase as we do not allow returns where you have changed your mind about a product, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you do not like the purchase or have no use for it, we do not offer.
The following reasonable conditions apply to returns:
- Please contact support with your return within 7 days of receipt of your order being delivered via the returns form stating if you have received a manufacturing fault or order error. Please wait for return approval before sending back, as we cannot accept items without return authorisation. Items must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Please send us your tracking number and inform us of the day of lodgement so we can anticipate your return and process asap.
- In the event we have made an error or there is a defective item, we will cover all shipping costs where applicable.
- Refunds will be made payable to original payment method used on the order. Please allow 7-10 days to process
- Returns via a stockist must be raised by the original purchaser with them first and will be forwarded to us – Proof of purchase is always required.
- Returns cannot be accepted for sizing and fit reasons
- If you seek a refund on any item purchased using a promotional offer, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- Gift cards or clearance items are not eligible for returns
We currently use Royal Mail International Tracked for all of our orders outside of the UK. Due to recent changes in tax laws, there have been changes in import VAT and duties to be paid.
WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION - From January 2021, if the value of the order is €22 or below, there will be no extra costs to pay. Anything above €22 will be liable to pay import VAT and/or duties. These import costs are the customers responsibility and the costs will need to be paid to the courier.
REST OF WORLD - Any import VAT and duties will be charged at a different rate depending on the receiving country. Please check the advice given on official governmental channels for advice on how these costs are calculated. These import costs are the customers responsibility and the costs will need to be paid to the courier.
Registered Business Address:
koko+kind, Ollerton Hills, Rufford Lane, Newark, Notts NG229DG